Tuesday, January 28, 2014

oval coffee table with drawer

This oval coffee table is a great size for a longer sofa and has a convenient little drawer for storing remotes, magazines etc...  I painted it in Pure White Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, distressed it and finished it with clear wax.

I picked up the fun moss balls at Michael's.  I bought several of them to use as decor at our wedding in June.  That's right - getting married on June 7th!  Lots of planning, but I'm trying to stick to my motto of 'Keep It Simple'!!  We're having a very small ceremony and reception with a total of 22 people.  It's a DIY event right down to the food (wish us luck!) so we're going to keep it very casual.  I'm currently on the hunt for a long white pretty summer dress.  Getting excited!

Here's the coffee table with a 'before' pic at the bottom:







*SOLD*

xo Tanya

3 comments:

  1. is this for sale? If so can i have a price, measurements and if I can pick it up, location etc... I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sophie, thanks for your interest! Yes it is for sale. Price is $225, measurements: 48" wide x 32" deep x 18" high and I am located in Port Moody :) My email address is sweettreefurniture@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete